Dr. Katherine Chung is a licensed naturopathic physician in Vancouver, BC. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Biological Science and Bachelor of Art in Cultural and Spiritual Psychology at the University of Calgary. She also completed a 4-year doctor of naturopathic medicine diploma and a 1-year clinical residency at the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine.
Based on personal experiences, she became interested in anxiety and depression, motivating her to dive head first into researching the holistic treatment approaches to these multi-factorial conditions. It is through all these experiences that she plans on integrating food, evidence-based medicine and mindfulness into her practice; to help her patients enjoy a pain-free life.
Areas of special interest:
- Mental Health/Mood imbalances (Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar)
- Digestive Dysfunction
- Acute/Chronic Pain
Dr. Chung currently teaches naturopathic manipulation, physical medicine, acupuncture, and clinical education at the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine.
- Bachelor's of Arts - University of Calgary
- Bachelor's of Science - University of Calgary
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine - BINM
- Naturopathic Clinical Resident - BINM
- CNPBC Board Certified in Acupuncture
- CNPBC Board Certified in IV Therapy
- CNPBC Board Certified in Prescription Authority
- Balance Method (Acupuncture)
- Cosmetic Acupuncture/Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Neural Therapy and Neural Prolo Therapy
- Bioflex Laser Therapist
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC (CNPBC)
- British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)